1. GENERAL CONDITION OF USE
1.1 Scope and Definitions
This website is owned and operated by StroPole Technologies Private Limited. Information supplied via this website is obtained based on user inputs. Use of this website by a user, hereafter referred to as “You“, (and ”Your” shall be construed accordingly) is subject to the terms and conditions set out below ('Website Terms'). DaddysRoad reserves the right to modify the Conditions at any time. In addition, DaddysRoad may vary or amend the Services provided through the Site, the Site functionality and/ or the “look and feel” of the Site at any time without notice and without liability to Members.
1.2 Acceptance of Conditions
Every time You use this website You must re-read and accept these Website Terms and by performing a data check using this website, You agree to be legally bound by them. If You do not agree to be bound by these Website Terms, You should not carry out a vehicle check on this website and should not attempt to contact via notifications.
In using this App you agree not to gather, extract, reproduce and/or display any vehicle data on or from this App by the use of spiders or other 'screen scraping' software or system used to extract data automatically unless otherwise agreed in writing.
In the event that any Member fails to comply with any of the Conditions, DaddysRoad reserves the right, but not the obligation at its own discretion, to withdraw the User Account in question and suspend or withdraw all Services to that Member without notice. These Conditions are intended to create binding rights and obligations between Members and DaddysRoad in accordance with the Indian Contract Act, 1872
1.3 Variation of the Conditions, Site and Service
DaddysRoad reserves the right to modify the Conditions at any time. In addition, DaddysRoad may vary or amend the Services provided through the App, the App functionality and/ or the “look and feel” of the App at any time without notice and without liability to Users.
Any modification to the App, Services or Conditions will take effect as soon as such changes are published on the App, subject to communication of any material change to the Conditions to the Users in an e-mail.
Users will be deemed to have accepted any varied Conditions in the event that they use any Services offered through the App following publication of the varied Conditions.
2. USE OF THE SERVICE
2.1 User Account and Accuracy of Information
In order to use the Services each User must create a User Account and agrees to provide any personal information requested by DaddysRoad. In particular, Users will be required to provide their first name, last name, email and valid mobile.
Members agree and accept that all of the information they provide to DaddysRoad when setting up their User Account and at any other time shall be true, correct, complete and accurate in all respects. Members also agree that any information supplied to DaddysRoad or posted on the Site will be true, accurate and complete.
Users agree and accept that all of the information they provide to DaddysRoad when setting up their User Account and at any other time shall be true, correct, complete and accurate in all respects. Users also agree that any information supplied to DaddysRoad will be true, accurate and complete.
Unless expressly agreed by DaddysRoad, Users are limited to one User Account per User. No User Account may be created on behalf of or in order to impersonate another person or with a wrong vehicle registration which doesnt not belong to you.
2.2 No Commercial Activity and Status of DaddysRoad
The App and the Services are strictly limited to providing a Service for car owners/drivers and public people in a private capacity. The Services may not be used in any commercial or professional context. The Services may be used only for the purpose of registering your OWN vehicle details and to upload documents related to the vehicles along with your valid driving licence and to set periodic reminders. And also only to search and contact vehicle owners/contacts in the case of any valid reasons/emergencies.
2.3 Contacting Users
By accepting the terms and conditions contained herein, every User hereby agrees and gives consent to DaddysRoad to communicate via phone calls, SMS, email, notifications and such other means as DaddysRoad may deem fit. Such communications to Users may be recorded through technical support provided by third parties for the purpose of training, quality and for regularly updating the Users about the services of DaddysRoad.
3. INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
Users will indemnify and hold harmless DaddysRoad, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
Users release DaddysRoad and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the Users and specifically waiver any claims or demands that they may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
4. GENERAL TERMS
No arrangement between the Users and DaddysRoad shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an agency, partnership, joint venture or the like between the Users and DaddysRoad.
4.2 Suspension or Withdrawal of Site Access
In the event of non-compliance on your part with all or some of the Conditions, you acknowledge and accept that DaddysRoad can at any time, without prior notification, interrupt or suspend, temporarily or permanently, all or part of the service or your access to the App (including in particular your User Account).
4.3 Intellectual Property
The format and content included on the App, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of DaddysRoad, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian copyright, authors' rights and database right laws.
All rights are reserved in relation to any registered and unregistered trademarks (whether owned or licensed to DaddysRoad) which appear on the App.
The App or any portion of the App may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of DaddysRoad. No person is entitled to systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the App without the express written consent of DaddysRoad. In particular, the use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this App is strictly prohibited.
4.4 Content of the Site Provided by the Members
By displaying content on this Site, Members expressly grant a license to DaddysRoad to display the content and to use it for any of our other business purposes.
By displaying content on this App, Users expressly grant a license to DaddysRoad to display the content and to use it for any of our other business purposes. Users of this App are expressly asked not to publish any defamatory, misleading or offensive content or any content which infringes any other persons intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright). Any such content which is contrary to DaddysRoad’s policy and DaddysRoad does not accept liability in respect of such content, and the User responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising and agrees to indemnify DaddysRoad in relation to any liability it may suffer as a result of any such content. However as soon as DaddysRoad becomes aware of infringing content, DaddysRoad shall do everything it can to remove such content from the App as soon as possible.
4.5 Partner Sites
DaddysRoad reserves the right to reproduce any information that appears on the App or on the partner Apps.
In particular, ads published on one of the Apps maintained or co-maintained by DaddysRoad may be reproduced on other Apps maintained or co-maintained by DaddysRoad or third parties.
5. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms shall be governed by the law of India and any disputes arising in relation to these terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Bangalore.
All editorial content, graphics, design, and logo works on this site are protected by copyright laws and other laws of international treaties. All these contents belong to DaddysRoad and / or its suppliers/partners. The content, Data, logos, graphics, and images may not be copied, reproduced or imitated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by StroPole Technologies Private Limited
For further clarification email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Users may access the Services on the App at their own risk and using their best and prudent. DaddysRoad will neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Users nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Users. DaddysRoad hereby expressly disclaims and any and all responsibility and liability in arising out of the use of the App.
2. DaddysRoad expressly disclaims any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of accuracy, reliability and completeness of information provided by Users, or the content (including details of the vehicle ownership) on the App and notifications sent and received by Users. While DaddysRoad will take precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content of the App, all content and information, are provided on an as is where is basis, without warranty of any kind. DaddysRoad does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse any of the Users availing Services from the App.
3. DaddysRoad is not a party to any agreement with a Car Owner and User and will not be liable to any User unless the loss or damage incurred arises due to DaddysRoad’s negligence.
4. DaddysRoad shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of:
4.1. A false, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete information being provided by a User
4.2. The claim of ownership of a vehicle
4.3. Notification sent across by user
4.4. Accident/Emergency report by any user
4.5. Wrong Reminder service alert
5. DaddysRoad do not offer any functionality beyond what is listed in the company website and the company will not be liable to any User for any claims arising out of this scope.
6. DaddysRoad will not be liable to any User for any business, financial or economic loss or for any consequential or indirect loss arising as a result of the services provided by DaddysRoad (whether suffered or incurred as a result of the DaddysRoad’s negligence or otherwise).
7. DaddysRoad’s service is limited to putting Public and Vehicle Owners in touch with each other via notifications and cannot oversee any such, Users accept that the limitations on the DaddysRoad’s liability set out above are reasonable.
8. The warranty of the company's products will not apply to any Product that has been operated improperly, neglected, misused, altered, abused, wilfully damaged, or repaired without Party-A's approval.
9. In no event shall the company be responsible to any person or entity for special, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of property or loss of use damages) arising out of the manufacture, sale/ supplying or use of the company’s products, also including damages arising out of or related to damage or injury to property or persons.